Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thankful For
    I am very thankful for a lot of things. One thing I am very thankful for is my family. I am thankful that they love me and they are are caring. Also that they have bought me clothes and that they have allowed me to play on my traveling softball team. My team name is the Thunderstix. Another thing I am very thankful for is that I can read my bible where ever I want in the United States. I am very thankful that my church loves me and will help me with any problem that comes along. Also I know that they will pray for me when I need some help. I am also thankful for my friends. That they will be right beside me through rough times and when I need someone to lean on. Also I am thankful for my house. That I have a place to go when it is storming and need somewhere to sleep. I am thankful for my life because God could take it away anytime he wanted to. I am so thankful for so many things but these are some of the top things I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment