Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Digital Footprint

  I am going to tell you the ways I want to be seen in this world in 10 years. First off, I want people to know me for the churches that I have rebuilt and all the youth groups, Awanas, Vacation Bible Schools, and all the other activities I will have started or helped with. Also that I have gone to other country's and built churches and preached to them about God. Secondly, I want people to know that I go all around helping and rebuilding vet clinics or Animal Shelters. Thirdly, when I graduate college. So people know that I did graduate and that I am moving on and am done with school. Fourthly, when I buy a house people will know that I am moving forward in my life. Fifthly, it would be cool if people knew me for playing softball. Sixthly, I want people to know when I get engaged. Seventhly, I think it would be cool if someone knew out there that I just bought a car or bought a boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment