Friday, September 19, 2014

Make Your Mark By Bailey

Make Your Mark
    One way I want to make my mark on this world is I want to be a Veterinarian. I want to go to different states or towns and help rebuild Vet Clinics or Human Societies. I also want to get each Clinic land so that the animals can rome free. Also to try to get bigger cages so that the animals can move around in the cages. I also want the Clinic to have nice equipment so when they have a procedure to do on an animal they have nice equipment to use. This is just one way i would love to make my mark on the world.
   
Another way I would love to make my mark on the world is I want to rebuild churches. I want to go to different citys, states, and countrys and rebuild churches and preach to them about the gospel. I also want to start youth groups, awanas, vacation bible school, and camps. Another way i could do these things is I could put advertises out to see who would all want to come. I could also have fun activities. I also want to start a group of people that go around the world and teach the gospel. Also they could go and just do nice and friendly things for the people in the towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment